Pivet World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Translator

I forgot my password

Top posters
PajamaEntertainment (1403)
PW Adventures 1# Hacking, Spamming trolls PART II if you didn't read prt 1, read it. Vote_lcap1PW Adventures 1# Hacking, Spamming trolls PART II if you didn't read prt 1, read it. Voting_bar1PW Adventures 1# Hacking, Spamming trolls PART II if you didn't read prt 1, read it. Vote_rcap1 
Xyphien (839)
PW Adventures 1# Hacking, Spamming trolls PART II if you didn't read prt 1, read it. Vote_lcap1PW Adventures 1# Hacking, Spamming trolls PART II if you didn't read prt 1, read it. Voting_bar1PW Adventures 1# Hacking, Spamming trolls PART II if you didn't read prt 1, read it. Vote_rcap1 
R12 (642)
sage (641)
Pivotnam (460)
Choiceinator (456)
Niceonegunit (409)
XPivotN00bX (399)
FireMarioX (334)
hazza (327)

Latest topics
» WUUUUUUUUUT?!
PW Adventures 1# Hacking, Spamming trolls PART II if you didn't read prt 1, read it. Empty25/09/16, 01:30 am by Xyphien

» It's been 3 years.
PW Adventures 1# Hacking, Spamming trolls PART II if you didn't read prt 1, read it. Empty24/07/13, 01:42 am by Xyphien

» its been a while
PW Adventures 1# Hacking, Spamming trolls PART II if you didn't read prt 1, read it. Empty02/04/13, 12:52 pm by Xyphien

» Newbie in da house!
PW Adventures 1# Hacking, Spamming trolls PART II if you didn't read prt 1, read it. Empty05/06/12, 02:37 pm by ANIMATIONMAN

» Wow.. I can't believe it...
PW Adventures 1# Hacking, Spamming trolls PART II if you didn't read prt 1, read it. Empty28/05/12, 06:53 am by Xyphien

» Who wants to do a PWA battle with me?
PW Adventures 1# Hacking, Spamming trolls PART II if you didn't read prt 1, read it. Empty28/05/12, 06:52 am by Xyphien

» Shadowkirby's back!
PW Adventures 1# Hacking, Spamming trolls PART II if you didn't read prt 1, read it. Empty06/04/12, 08:06 am by Shadowkirby

» Hey it's me MXDP
PW Adventures 1# Hacking, Spamming trolls PART II if you didn't read prt 1, read it. Empty23/03/12, 03:44 pm by Xyphien

» Test Run (need help)
PW Adventures 1# Hacking, Spamming trolls PART II if you didn't read prt 1, read it. Empty21/03/12, 10:56 am by MasterXDPivot

Statistics
We have 226 registered users
The newest registered user is alecadvwxg

Our users have posted a total of 7698 messages in 787 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 257 on 12/04/21, 05:33 pm

PW Adventures 1# Hacking, Spamming trolls PART II if you didn't read prt 1, read it.

+2
PajamaEntertainment
ug5151
6 posters

Go down

PW Adventures 1# Hacking, Spamming trolls PART II if you didn't read prt 1, read it. Empty PW Adventures 1# Hacking, Spamming trolls PART II if you didn't read prt 1, read it.

Post by ug5151 13/11/10, 10:00 am

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Hello, it's me, ug5151. The last part was really horrible and had no chance of getting through the humor stage.

Unfortinatly, we aren't finished this part, so here is all we can share right now. 1 line.

Pivetor: What the... where am I?

Last edited by ug5151 on 15/11/10, 03:47 am; edited 2 times in total
ug5151
ug5151
Helpers
Helpers

http://ug5151.webs.com

Back to top Go down

PW Adventures 1# Hacking, Spamming trolls PART II if you didn't read prt 1, read it. Empty Re: PW Adventures 1# Hacking, Spamming trolls PART II if you didn't read prt 1, read it.

Post by PajamaEntertainment 13/11/10, 10:18 am

im dissapointed, the first part was epic but this part is just, gah! no offence but this part is bad, this cant do we need to discuss this, after the epicness of the first part i cant just let you ruin the greatest thing you've ever made with... with... this, in the first part pivetor was frikin epic, so emotionless and amazing but in this you just ruined him, and you ruined me, and you ruined hazza and nam, and you killed the main villian way to fast, im gonna help you with this and the first thing we gotta do is destroy this part, its just awful dude, no offence of course
PajamaEntertainment
PajamaEntertainment
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

PW Adventures 1# Hacking, Spamming trolls PART II if you didn't read prt 1, read it. Empty Re: PW Adventures 1# Hacking, Spamming trolls PART II if you didn't read prt 1, read it.

Post by ug5151 13/11/10, 10:27 am

alright. I'm letting you write it this time. there are going to be no PARTS.
ug5151
ug5151
Helpers
Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by PajamaEntertainment 13/11/10, 10:37 am

ok on to episode two then, im also currently working on concept art for the animated version
PajamaEntertainment
PajamaEntertainment
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ug5151 13/11/10, 10:39 am

Ok, let's go to the chatbox.
ug5151
ug5151
Helpers
Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by Pivotnam 15/11/10, 12:44 am

uh how did he ruin the characters? he edited it out so i don't know what to say about it. Wait, you probably don't want to say what it was
Pivotnam
Pivotnam

http://pivotanim.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Choiceinator 15/11/10, 02:20 am

D: sense pajama said it was....gah... It must have been bad
Choiceinator
Choiceinator
Epic
Epic

Back to top Go down

Post by PajamaEntertainment 15/11/10, 03:16 am

it was, but dont worry we're restarting part 2 and so far its turning out pretty good
PajamaEntertainment
PajamaEntertainment
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Choiceinator 15/11/10, 03:17 am

i cant wait for it :D
Choiceinator
Choiceinator
Epic
Epic

Back to top Go down

Post by hazza 15/11/10, 01:14 pm

i hope my guy doesnt get killed after like my second line lol.. i have seen one line of me, if i get shot, bashed, whatever in my second... and somehow im in a coma and everyone forgets about me, or im dead.. then i better be resurrected or els :P
hazza
Rank Team
Rank Team

Back to top Go down

Post by PajamaEntertainment 16/11/10, 05:22 am

lol dont worry you wont die
PajamaEntertainment
PajamaEntertainment
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Niceonegunit 29/11/10, 04:41 pm

I hope i'm in it, I wanna be a pony.. oh wait, no pony.

First part was epic XD
Niceonegunit
Niceonegunit
Forum Reviewers
Forum Reviewers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down