Translator

Log in

I forgot my password

Top posters
PajamaEntertainment (1403)
 
Xyphien (839)
 
R12 (642)
 
sage (641)
 
Pivotnam (460)
 
Choiceinator (456)
 
Niceonegunit (409)
 
XPivotN00bX (399)
 
FireMarioX (334)
 
hazza (327)
 

Latest topics
» WUUUUUUUUUT?!
25/09/16, 01:30 am by Xyphien

» It's been 3 years.
24/07/13, 01:42 am by Xyphien

» its been a while
02/04/13, 12:52 pm by Xyphien

» Newbie in da house!
05/06/12, 02:37 pm by ANIMATIONMAN

» Wow.. I can't believe it...
28/05/12, 06:53 am by Xyphien

» Who wants to do a PWA battle with me?
28/05/12, 06:52 am by Xyphien

» Shadowkirby's back!
06/04/12, 08:06 am by Shadowkirby

» Hey it's me MXDP
23/03/12, 03:44 pm by Xyphien

» Test Run (need help)
21/03/12, 10:56 am by MasterXDPivot

Statistics
We have 226 registered users
The newest registered user is alecadvwxg

Our users have posted a total of 7698 messages in 787 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 27 on 20/01/14, 05:15 pm

How my week's been.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How my week's been.

Post by R12 on 21/04/11, 11:23 am

So, my week has been terrible. Not like averagely terrible, but completely terrible. To show you, here's a general outline of the start of this tormenting cycle called "the week":

Monday: No free time at all. School all day. Typical Monday.
Tuesday: Tried out old hard drive for X-Box 360 Slim. In the process, tilted X-Box the wrong way while Halo Reach was inside. Halo Reach game disk is now scratched beyond repair. Hard drive doesn't work.
Wednesday: Found out I'm a total noob at Modern Warfare 2, but it's the only X-Box live game I have now... Felt sick and missed out on youth group, and therefore was unable to see the one girl I most want to see.

So basically, this week is off to the most terrible start. Not fun at all.


Check out the affiliates page... OR YOU ARE CURSED!!!!
I am the 117th registered user. I am Master Chief.
avatar
R12
Forum Reviewers
Forum Reviewers

Posts : 642
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 22

View user profile http://ThePivotCenter.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Re: How my week's been.

Post by PajamaEntertainment on 21/04/11, 10:13 pm

honestly that doesnt sound that bad, just suck it up and things will turn around ;)


Make Pasta, not war


Remember this well! This drill rips holes through the universe. That hole will become a path for those who follow us. The wishes of the defeated and the hopes of everyone who follows, with those two thoughts, with 20 spirals weaved in, we'll carve the path to tomorrow!
This is Tengen Toppa!
This is Gurren Lagann!!
MY DRILL, IS ONE THAT PIERCES THE HEAVENS!!!
avatar
PajamaEntertainment
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1403
Join date : 2010-05-08
Age : 22
Location : Narnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How my week's been.

Post by R12 on 22/04/11, 12:20 am

PajamaEntertainment wrote:honestly that doesnt sound that bad, just suck it up and things will turn around ;)
Perhaps you're more used to it than I am. I don't know. I just have pretty much nothing to do with the little free time I have for the next 2-3 weeks until the Halo Reach replacement disk arrives... I just feel like my week started off terribly. Only one good thing has happened; I got the stupid boot off my leg that I got when I broke my leg.


Check out the affiliates page... OR YOU ARE CURSED!!!!
I am the 117th registered user. I am Master Chief.
avatar
R12
Forum Reviewers
Forum Reviewers

Posts : 642
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 22

View user profile http://ThePivotCenter.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Re: How my week's been.

Post by PajamaEntertainment on 22/04/11, 06:15 am

R12 wrote:
PajamaEntertainment wrote:honestly that doesnt sound that bad, just suck it up and things will turn around ;)
Perhaps you're more used to it than I am. I don't know. I just have pretty much nothing to do with the little free time I have for the next 2-3 weeks until the Halo Reach replacement disk arrives... I just feel like my week started off terribly. Only one good thing has happened; I got the stupid boot off my leg that I got when I broke my leg.
if you really want video games so bad just play some arcade games on the internet, you can play like 50% of them just by looking up "play (insert game here)", arcade games ftw, i dont really play games much though, i mostly just watch stuff, read manga, animate, draw, and do school work


Make Pasta, not war


Remember this well! This drill rips holes through the universe. That hole will become a path for those who follow us. The wishes of the defeated and the hopes of everyone who follows, with those two thoughts, with 20 spirals weaved in, we'll carve the path to tomorrow!
This is Tengen Toppa!
This is Gurren Lagann!!
MY DRILL, IS ONE THAT PIERCES THE HEAVENS!!!
avatar
PajamaEntertainment
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1403
Join date : 2010-05-08
Age : 22
Location : Narnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How my week's been.

Post by R12 on 22/04/11, 09:01 am

Free arcade games bore me easily because they weren't funded very well, so the best equipment was impossible for them to obtain. I also can't buy anything for the next 2 months because the $40 hard drive and $20 Reach replacement disk have me in debt to the National Bank of Mom and Dad. -_____-


Check out the affiliates page... OR YOU ARE CURSED!!!!
I am the 117th registered user. I am Master Chief.
avatar
R12
Forum Reviewers
Forum Reviewers

Posts : 642
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 22

View user profile http://ThePivotCenter.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Re: How my week's been.

Post by Xyphien on 22/04/11, 09:07 am

dang $60... thats all i got to keep for my paycheck this week :o *after putting 100 in the bank to spend later*

And that sucks. Get her number? set up a "play date"


Contest, check it out here!
Help us grow! ADVERTISE US!

GO here for more information on advertisement CLICK HERE
avatar
Xyphien
Admin
Admin

Posts : 839
Join date : 2010-05-02
Age : 23
Location : Virginia

View user profile http://www.Pivetor.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How my week's been.

Post by PajamaEntertainment on 22/04/11, 09:10 am

R12 wrote:Free arcade games bore me easily because they weren't funded very well, so the best equipment was impossible for them to obtain. I also can't buy anything for the next 2 months because the $40 hard drive and $20 Reach replacement disk have me in debt to the National Bank of Mom and Dad. -_____-
the debt situation is opposite for me, they owe me like $300, not like im ever gonna get it though


Make Pasta, not war


Remember this well! This drill rips holes through the universe. That hole will become a path for those who follow us. The wishes of the defeated and the hopes of everyone who follows, with those two thoughts, with 20 spirals weaved in, we'll carve the path to tomorrow!
This is Tengen Toppa!
This is Gurren Lagann!!
MY DRILL, IS ONE THAT PIERCES THE HEAVENS!!!
avatar
PajamaEntertainment
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1403
Join date : 2010-05-08
Age : 22
Location : Narnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How my week's been.

Post by R12 on 22/04/11, 09:15 am

set up a "play date"
Hahaha, well, I myself like the more "predatory" approach. Mostly because I'm not sure if she likes me, as well... :L

Edit: Pajama, you and I seem to have exact opposite situations... My parents may never get their money, either! xD


Check out the affiliates page... OR YOU ARE CURSED!!!!
I am the 117th registered user. I am Master Chief.
avatar
R12
Forum Reviewers
Forum Reviewers

Posts : 642
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 22

View user profile http://ThePivotCenter.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Re: How my week's been.

Post by sage on 23/04/11, 01:07 am

R12 wrote:
set up a "play date"
Hahaha, well, I myself like the more "predatory" approach. Mostly because I'm not sure if she likes me, as well... :L
then make her like you.
you should just watch a bunch of movies. that's what i do when i'm bored. i also watch anime and play games on newgrounds.

at least you still have your xbox. i remember mine red ringing six times in a row. i wasn't able to use it for half a year.


avatar
sage
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 641
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 22
Location : California<3

View user profile http://mr-sage.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How my week's been.

Post by PajamaEntertainment on 23/04/11, 01:57 am

sage wrote:
R12 wrote:
set up a "play date"
Hahaha, well, I myself like the more "predatory" approach. Mostly because I'm not sure if she likes me, as well... :L
then make her like you.
you should just watch a bunch of movies. that's what i do when i'm bored. i also watch anime and play games on newgrounds.

at least you still have your xbox. i remember mine red ringing six times in a row. i wasn't able to use it for half a year.
*cough* thats why ps3 is better *cough*


Make Pasta, not war


Remember this well! This drill rips holes through the universe. That hole will become a path for those who follow us. The wishes of the defeated and the hopes of everyone who follows, with those two thoughts, with 20 spirals weaved in, we'll carve the path to tomorrow!
This is Tengen Toppa!
This is Gurren Lagann!!
MY DRILL, IS ONE THAT PIERCES THE HEAVENS!!!
avatar
PajamaEntertainment
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1403
Join date : 2010-05-08
Age : 22
Location : Narnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How my week's been.

Post by R12 on 23/04/11, 02:43 am

PajamaEntertainment wrote:
sage wrote:
R12 wrote:
set up a "play date"
Hahaha, well, I myself like the more "predatory" approach. Mostly because I'm not sure if she likes me, as well... :L
then make her like you.
you should just watch a bunch of movies. that's what i do when i'm bored. i also watch anime and play games on newgrounds.

at least you still have your xbox. i remember mine red ringing six times in a row. i wasn't able to use it for half a year.
*cough* thats why ps3 is better *cough*
Because the system overheating and frying your circuits is a whole lot better than it shutting off before anything is damaged...

And actually, the 360 slim doesn't RROD half as often as the old version.


Check out the affiliates page... OR YOU ARE CURSED!!!!
I am the 117th registered user. I am Master Chief.
avatar
R12
Forum Reviewers
Forum Reviewers

Posts : 642
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 22

View user profile http://ThePivotCenter.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Re: How my week's been.

Post by PajamaEntertainment on 23/04/11, 03:13 am

ive never had a problem with my ps3 overheating, ive had my ps3 for years and its never had a problem, on the other hand (most) 360s break every year or two, but i was just making a little joke, no argument about it plz


Make Pasta, not war


Remember this well! This drill rips holes through the universe. That hole will become a path for those who follow us. The wishes of the defeated and the hopes of everyone who follows, with those two thoughts, with 20 spirals weaved in, we'll carve the path to tomorrow!
This is Tengen Toppa!
This is Gurren Lagann!!
MY DRILL, IS ONE THAT PIERCES THE HEAVENS!!!
avatar
PajamaEntertainment
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1403
Join date : 2010-05-08
Age : 22
Location : Narnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How my week's been.

Post by XPivotN00bX on 23/04/11, 04:34 am

My $80 headset broke 3 days after buying it because the cord was so long that when I was using it next to the computer it would always get tangled up in the chair. I also found out today that the PS3 network is down (waste of my holiday). I owe my brother like $60 because I broke one of his controllers by spilling it in my cereal o.O. I desperately need money for Portal 2 and some MMORPG games... (yes thats greedy but I keep dreaming that I'm playing it and then wake up crying >.>). I'm to scared to get a job cause i'm afraid it will affect my grades cause I'm not the best student (high 70s) as well as I've never had a job before and i'm afraid to have an interview D:

I also have hmwrk for this weekend (presentation due tuesday, but my partner doesn't want to work on it, I have a bunch of sheets to do for science, I have a review package to do for science before the test on wednesday, I have to study for the test wednesday, I have to work on my spanish presentation which involves talking about Argentina in spanish and it has to be fully memorized... this means it will be 4-5 minutes long) I'm going to have a fun weekend :D



GO BIG OR GO HOME!
avatar
XPivotN00bX
Epic
Epic

Posts : 399
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22
Location : Twin Leaf Town?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How my week's been.

Post by PajamaEntertainment on 23/04/11, 08:14 am

XPivotN00bX wrote:My $80 headset broke 3 days after buying it because the cord was so long that when I was using it next to the computer it would always get tangled up in the chair. I also found out today that the PS3 network is down (waste of my holiday). I owe my brother like $60 because I broke one of his controllers by spilling it in my cereal o.O. I desperately need money for Portal 2 and some MMORPG games... (yes thats greedy but I keep dreaming that I'm playing it and then wake up crying >.>). I'm to scared to get a job cause i'm afraid it will affect my grades cause I'm not the best student (high 70s) as well as I've never had a job before and i'm afraid to have an interview D:

I also have hmwrk for this weekend (presentation due tuesday, but my partner doesn't want to work on it, I have a bunch of sheets to do for science, I have a review package to do for science before the test on wednesday, I have to study for the test wednesday, I have to work on my spanish presentation which involves talking about Argentina in spanish and it has to be fully memorized... this means it will be 4-5 minutes long) I'm going to have a fun weekend :D

lol that stinks, im not really sure what to say about most of that first paragraph (dont spill cereal on video games?) as for the second paragraph thats a lotta work, ive got a ton of work to but havent been able to do it cuz ive been so busy


Make Pasta, not war


Remember this well! This drill rips holes through the universe. That hole will become a path for those who follow us. The wishes of the defeated and the hopes of everyone who follows, with those two thoughts, with 20 spirals weaved in, we'll carve the path to tomorrow!
This is Tengen Toppa!
This is Gurren Lagann!!
MY DRILL, IS ONE THAT PIERCES THE HEAVENS!!!
avatar
PajamaEntertainment
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1403
Join date : 2010-05-08
Age : 22
Location : Narnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How my week's been.

Post by XPivotN00bX on 23/04/11, 09:24 am

Haha I probably will only do a bit of it >.>
who needs to study... pfftt :P

*four days later* yeah... so I failed...


GO BIG OR GO HOME!
avatar
XPivotN00bX
Epic
Epic

Posts : 399
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22
Location : Twin Leaf Town?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How my week's been.

Post by PajamaEntertainment on 23/04/11, 09:37 am

hahaha story of my life, or at least this year, i used to actually work hard on school work but this year ive been lazy as hell


Make Pasta, not war


Remember this well! This drill rips holes through the universe. That hole will become a path for those who follow us. The wishes of the defeated and the hopes of everyone who follows, with those two thoughts, with 20 spirals weaved in, we'll carve the path to tomorrow!
This is Tengen Toppa!
This is Gurren Lagann!!
MY DRILL, IS ONE THAT PIERCES THE HEAVENS!!!
avatar
PajamaEntertainment
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1403
Join date : 2010-05-08
Age : 22
Location : Narnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How my week's been.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum