Pivet World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Translator

Similar topics

I forgot my password

Top posters
PajamaEntertainment (1403)
How to make Pivart Lasers and Backgrounds Vote_lcap1How to make Pivart Lasers and Backgrounds Voting_bar1How to make Pivart Lasers and Backgrounds Vote_rcap1 
Xyphien (839)
How to make Pivart Lasers and Backgrounds Vote_lcap1How to make Pivart Lasers and Backgrounds Voting_bar1How to make Pivart Lasers and Backgrounds Vote_rcap1 
R12 (642)
sage (641)
Pivotnam (460)
Choiceinator (456)
Niceonegunit (409)
XPivotN00bX (399)
FireMarioX (334)
hazza (327)

Latest topics
» WUUUUUUUUUT?!
How to make Pivart Lasers and Backgrounds Empty25/09/16, 01:30 am by Xyphien

» It's been 3 years.
How to make Pivart Lasers and Backgrounds Empty24/07/13, 01:42 am by Xyphien

» its been a while
How to make Pivart Lasers and Backgrounds Empty02/04/13, 12:52 pm by Xyphien

» Newbie in da house!
How to make Pivart Lasers and Backgrounds Empty05/06/12, 02:37 pm by ANIMATIONMAN

» Wow.. I can't believe it...
How to make Pivart Lasers and Backgrounds Empty28/05/12, 06:53 am by Xyphien

» Who wants to do a PWA battle with me?
How to make Pivart Lasers and Backgrounds Empty28/05/12, 06:52 am by Xyphien

» Shadowkirby's back!
How to make Pivart Lasers and Backgrounds Empty06/04/12, 08:06 am by Shadowkirby

» Hey it's me MXDP
How to make Pivart Lasers and Backgrounds Empty23/03/12, 03:44 pm by Xyphien

» Test Run (need help)
How to make Pivart Lasers and Backgrounds Empty21/03/12, 10:56 am by MasterXDPivot

Statistics
We have 226 registered users
The newest registered user is alecadvwxg

Our users have posted a total of 7698 messages in 787 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 257 on 12/04/21, 05:33 pm

How to make Pivart Lasers and Backgrounds

2 posters

Go down

How to make Pivart Lasers and Backgrounds Empty How to make Pivart Lasers and Backgrounds

Post by Niceonegunit 04/10/10, 01:46 pm

Howdy There :D

Had to post this in the trash because I ain't allowed to post there :(

Today I'll being showing you how to create pivart lasers and backgronds using one simple technique :)

These are very simple and effective, but VERY hard to use in an animation >:D

And Pajama, If you try to take down pivart, you'll have to take me down with it! >:)

Now, onto the tut.

Pivart Lasers:
Lasers in Pivart are very realistic and glowing-like, also they are HIGHLY Decorated(Not like Christmas lights)
But they can be as simple or complicated as you want, just remember, it's easy if you remember you just decorated, click next frame and tada :D

What you need:
A stick guy
A Big(or small) Line
(Optional)a Background(best as black)
(Optional)and a Ground
(Optional)Particles, and special effects
Step 1:
Pose your stickman in a postion your most comfortable with, then put a floor underneath him:
How to make Pivart Lasers and Backgrounds 2brdhwtx

Step 2:
Now if you included a background, follow this step, otherwise, skip this step.

Now you need to use either, A big stick figure, or use the laser stk.
And put them behind everything else, and line it up so it goes from the left, to the right side of the screen:
How to make Pivart Lasers and Backgrounds Z8wn3tch

Step 3:
Now let's start on the laser.
First, make a very big or small stk, or download this one Here

And make to 140 size, and color whatever color you want you laser to be, and pose it in the figures hand like so:
How to make Pivart Lasers and Backgrounds Fctubxj6

Step 4:
Now keep doing like above, except you must now edit the color, and make it slightly darker than before:
WARING:Bad GIF Rape Ahead
How to make Pivart Lasers and Backgrounds Li9t5ymz

Step 5:
Now create another line, and make it 10 less size than the last line, and give it the color you just made and place it over the other line like so:
How to make Pivart Lasers and Backgrounds Pc6wr2s5

Step 6:
Repeat step 4 & 5 until you hit something like this:
WARNING:This also got GIF Raped
How to make Pivart Lasers and Backgrounds 4nhgdtq2

Step 7:
Now If you didn't add particles ETC then your laser is done :D

Now, you can add those particles and effects anyway you want :D:
How to make Pivart Lasers and Backgrounds Dlo5hisu
Download Product here

Backgrounds:

These are very simliar to lasers EXCEPT all that you need to do differently is apply it to the background like so:
How to make Pivart Lasers and Backgrounds 5w28bg4e
And seeing as I had a terrible background tut, here is a piv with a glowing background in it just for you guys ;D
Niceonegunit
Niceonegunit
Forum Reviewers
Forum Reviewers

Back to top Go down

How to make Pivart Lasers and Backgrounds Empty Re: How to make Pivart Lasers and Backgrounds

Post by PajamaEntertainment 04/10/10, 02:21 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there will be no tutorials for pivart!!! i will never move this to the tutorials section (not really, i mean i have to, if i didnt it would be an abuse of power :( DARN YOU NOG!!! HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME HELP YOU IN YOUR EVIL QUEST TO SPREAD PIVART!!!!!!!!!!)
PajamaEntertainment
PajamaEntertainment
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down