Pivet World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Translator

I forgot my password

Top posters
PajamaEntertainment (1403)
Point blank Headshot Vote_lcap1Point blank Headshot Voting_bar1Point blank Headshot Vote_rcap1 
Xyphien (839)
Point blank Headshot Vote_lcap1Point blank Headshot Voting_bar1Point blank Headshot Vote_rcap1 
R12 (642)
sage (641)
Pivotnam (460)
Choiceinator (456)
Niceonegunit (409)
XPivotN00bX (399)
FireMarioX (334)
hazza (327)

Latest topics
» WUUUUUUUUUT?!
Point blank Headshot Empty25/09/16, 01:30 am by Xyphien

» It's been 3 years.
Point blank Headshot Empty24/07/13, 01:42 am by Xyphien

» its been a while
Point blank Headshot Empty02/04/13, 12:52 pm by Xyphien

» Newbie in da house!
Point blank Headshot Empty05/06/12, 02:37 pm by ANIMATIONMAN

» Wow.. I can't believe it...
Point blank Headshot Empty28/05/12, 06:53 am by Xyphien

» Who wants to do a PWA battle with me?
Point blank Headshot Empty28/05/12, 06:52 am by Xyphien

» Shadowkirby's back!
Point blank Headshot Empty06/04/12, 08:06 am by Shadowkirby

» Hey it's me MXDP
Point blank Headshot Empty23/03/12, 03:44 pm by Xyphien

» Test Run (need help)
Point blank Headshot Empty21/03/12, 10:56 am by MasterXDPivot

Statistics
We have 226 registered users
The newest registered user is alecadvwxg

Our users have posted a total of 7698 messages in 787 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 257 on 12/04/21, 05:33 pm

Point blank Headshot

3 posters

Go down

Point blank Headshot Empty Point blank Headshot

Post by Niceonegunit 27/02/11, 09:07 am

Trying to get back into Pivot now, made this in a minute, Tried to make the guy falling look realistic, but I think he falls Too fast :\
But it's close, if you fell over, you wouldn't fall slowly like in some animations I've seen. My over-easing made the Kickback of the gun terrible.
But the guy is still eased in my opinion, but It is my animation, so it's better to hear it from others :)

Headshot :D
Point blank Headshot Iuwvlcl
Yes, I know the blood on his face flies around, I'll fix everything later.

Last edited by Niceonegunit on 27/02/11, 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Niceonegunit
Niceonegunit
Forum Reviewers
Forum Reviewers

Back to top Go down

Point blank Headshot Empty Re: Point blank Headshot

Post by PajamaEntertainment 27/02/11, 09:48 am

the butt of the gun should be against his shoulder and the kickback looks a little wierd, also at that range the guy who got shot would have gone flying back but the fall looks nice so ill let that slide ;) the part where the arm falls at the end needs some more easing, also the blood should spurt some but the blood on his face looks nice even though it moves around some, all in all its a nice anim
PajamaEntertainment
PajamaEntertainment
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Niceonegunit 27/02/11, 12:17 pm

PajamaEntertainment wrote:the 1. butt of the gun should be against his shoulder 2. and the kickback looks a little wierd, 3. also at that range the guy who got shot would have gone flying back but the fall looks nice so ill let that slide ;) 4. the part where the arm falls at the end needs some more easing, also the blood should spurt some but the blood on his face looks nice even though it moves around some, all in all its a nice anim

1. I had a problem with that, his arm isn't long enough.
2. Yeah, I over-eased it, I'll repair it soon.
3. He was running at the Olive guy so it makes sense for him to fall like that.
4. I'll fix the arm soon, the blood too.

It must be a med beginner animation, so that means I haven't lost my mojo ;)
Niceonegunit
Niceonegunit
Forum Reviewers
Forum Reviewers

Back to top Go down

Post by PajamaEntertainment 27/02/11, 09:59 pm

3. actually, no, if the olive guy had punched him it would have made sense for him to fall like that but with the force of a gun at that short of a range he definitely would have flown back, youre underestimating the power of a gun, now if that was a paintball gun that fall would make sense XD
PajamaEntertainment
PajamaEntertainment
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XPivotN00bX 28/02/11, 09:27 am

Idk Pajama...
The gun was a sniper rifle and they are darn tough guns. I think a shotgun would do that, but i think that a sniper rifle could do that too cause a direct shot in the head would blow the person back because the head is pact with bones and brain so there is a lot of resistance but if he was shot in the stomach I doubt it would do anything :P

Anyway, That doesn't matter that much cause its the animation that we should be concentrating on. I haven't seen your anims in a while but this is pretty good.

I'm going to just elaborate on Pajama's great CC a bit :D
You main problem here is your choppiness as with many of the people on this form >.<

Try to make sure that you do not put the object in an awkward spot. For instance with the blood. it goes all over the place near the end and the arm of the shooter moves when the gun doesn't move >.>

I suggest doing this. I just found this out. If you have a PC there should be a magnifier application. You can zoom in and out with that to make sure that the grey bit (previous frame) fits where the frame before was or fits the motion you want to fit.

I agree with pajama on the gun recoil. There should be a quick ease in it. Something like this.
|-----|----|---|--|-|-|-|
and then coming back should be soft.
|-|--|---|--|-|

and the last thing that I want to point out is the arm >.>
Ummm... I would have made it a tad bit different but I'm going to try to go with the technique instead. When you do something like that. Like a gravity bounce. You want to make sure that you ease with it but don't be choppy with it. When you did this the guy landed awkwardly and then waited a sec to move. In real life he would have done something immediately (if he lands some way then he stays like that). If you want the stick to be flat when he dies make sure to ease that stuff in without choppiness.

I can't really expand anymore... Well... I could... But it would take a really, really long time. :D

hope I helped
XPivotN00bX
XPivotN00bX
Epic
Epic

Back to top Go down

Post by PajamaEntertainment 28/02/11, 09:42 am

youre so good at cc pivotnoob :)
PajamaEntertainment
PajamaEntertainment
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Niceonegunit 28/02/11, 11:30 am

XPivotN00bX wrote:Idk Pajama...
The gun was a sniper rifle and they are darn tough guns.
It's actually not a sniper, it's an M16 grenadier but I do agree with the chopiness, anyone below Vet atleast has a tiny bit of chopiness, even if it isn't very noticeable :\
I thought I did quite well with the Olive guy in terms of easing, but the red guy, I was having trouble with him XD
I also had trouble with that blunt short-sword that guy had, it isn't animated very well but at his speed, I had to make it fall with some momentum too, but I made the guy land on the 'stick' as an impression of damage, you know, if you fell on a sword, it would probably hurt XD, still, he was already dead....
Niceonegunit
Niceonegunit
Forum Reviewers
Forum Reviewers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum