Pivet World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Translator

I forgot my password

Top posters
PajamaEntertainment (1403)
What rank Am I (and a preview of what I'm working on) Vote_lcap1What rank Am I (and a preview of what I'm working on) Voting_bar1What rank Am I (and a preview of what I'm working on) Vote_rcap1 
Xyphien (839)
What rank Am I (and a preview of what I'm working on) Vote_lcap1What rank Am I (and a preview of what I'm working on) Voting_bar1What rank Am I (and a preview of what I'm working on) Vote_rcap1 
R12 (642)
sage (641)
Pivotnam (460)
Choiceinator (456)
Niceonegunit (409)
XPivotN00bX (399)
FireMarioX (334)
hazza (327)

Latest topics
» WUUUUUUUUUT?!
What rank Am I (and a preview of what I'm working on) Empty25/09/16, 01:30 am by Xyphien

» It's been 3 years.
What rank Am I (and a preview of what I'm working on) Empty24/07/13, 01:42 am by Xyphien

» its been a while
What rank Am I (and a preview of what I'm working on) Empty02/04/13, 12:52 pm by Xyphien

» Newbie in da house!
What rank Am I (and a preview of what I'm working on) Empty05/06/12, 02:37 pm by ANIMATIONMAN

» Wow.. I can't believe it...
What rank Am I (and a preview of what I'm working on) Empty28/05/12, 06:53 am by Xyphien

» Who wants to do a PWA battle with me?
What rank Am I (and a preview of what I'm working on) Empty28/05/12, 06:52 am by Xyphien

» Shadowkirby's back!
What rank Am I (and a preview of what I'm working on) Empty06/04/12, 08:06 am by Shadowkirby

» Hey it's me MXDP
What rank Am I (and a preview of what I'm working on) Empty23/03/12, 03:44 pm by Xyphien

» Test Run (need help)
What rank Am I (and a preview of what I'm working on) Empty21/03/12, 10:56 am by MasterXDPivot

Statistics
We have 226 registered users
The newest registered user is alecadvwxg

Our users have posted a total of 7698 messages in 787 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 257 on 12/04/21, 05:33 pm

What rank Am I (and a preview of what I'm working on)

+2
PajamaEntertainment
Pivotnam
6 posters

Go down

What rank Am I (and a preview of what I'm working on) Empty What rank Am I (and a preview of what I'm working on)

Post by Pivotnam 20/06/10, 09:56 am

What rank Am I (and a preview of what I'm working on) 1276994328

Check my others on youtube. (I'm Pivotnam there too)

Last edited by Pivotnam on 20/06/10, 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Pivotnam
Pivotnam

http://pivotanim.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

What rank Am I (and a preview of what I'm working on) Empty Re: What rank Am I (and a preview of what I'm working on)

Post by PajamaEntertainment 20/06/10, 10:06 am

low beg work on all the basics
PajamaEntertainment
PajamaEntertainment
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What rank Am I (and a preview of what I'm working on) Empty Re: What rank Am I (and a preview of what I'm working on)

Post by hazza 20/06/10, 12:17 pm

yeah, you have to work on the basics ( easing, feetplacement, shakeyness and stiffness )

low beginner...
hazza
Rank Team
Rank Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FireMarioX 21/06/10, 07:55 am

Low beginner. Try focusing on the basics and also try to make a gravity bounce when a stickman hits the ground and bounces a little because you didn't do that in the animation. I'm just saying it would look better. I'm not trying to tell you what to animate because that would be... Wierd. XD
FireMarioX
FireMarioX
Epic
Epic

Back to top Go down

Post by Pivotnam 22/06/10, 01:43 am

FireMarioX wrote:Low beginner. Try focusing on the basics and also try to make a gravity bounce when a stickman hits the ground and bounces a little because you didn't do that in the animation. I'm just saying it would look better. I'm not trying to tell you what to animate because that would be... Wierd. XD
I did on the first one it's just hard to notice
Pivotnam
Pivotnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Pivotnam 22/06/10, 01:57 am

What rank Am I (and a preview of what I'm working on) 1277139298

I improved on easing
Pivotnam
Pivotnam

Back to top Go down

Post by FireMarioX 22/06/10, 02:54 am

Nice. You sure did improve. :)
But it's still stiff. XD
Try to move the legs too.
FireMarioX
FireMarioX
Epic
Epic

Back to top Go down

Post by slasher130 23/07/10, 07:03 pm

Notice how firemario do (The Signature)Every joints is moving.
slasher130
slasher130
Pivoter
Pivoter

http://www.megamanx9.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pivotnam 23/07/10, 11:08 pm

umm no bumping?
Pivotnam
Pivotnam

Back to top Go down

Post by XPivotN00bX 24/07/10, 02:14 am

Its hasn't been a week yet >.>
I'm pretty sure bumping is in a week you post something
And I agree with Slasher130... FireMarioX's signature is stiff do that but minus the choppiness
XPivotN00bX
XPivotN00bX
Epic
Epic

Back to top Go down

Post by Pivotnam 24/07/10, 02:21 am

21/06/10 thats when the last post was before he posted
Pivotnam
Pivotnam

Back to top Go down

Post by XPivotN00bX 24/07/10, 03:23 am

Oh wow crud I thought it was july for a second my bad >.>
XPivotN00bX
XPivotN00bX
Epic
Epic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down