Pivet World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Translator

I forgot my password

Top posters
PajamaEntertainment (1403)
FIRST DBZ PIVOT! Vote_lcap1FIRST DBZ PIVOT! Voting_bar1FIRST DBZ PIVOT! Vote_rcap1 
Xyphien (839)
FIRST DBZ PIVOT! Vote_lcap1FIRST DBZ PIVOT! Voting_bar1FIRST DBZ PIVOT! Vote_rcap1 
R12 (642)
sage (641)
Pivotnam (460)
Choiceinator (456)
Niceonegunit (409)
XPivotN00bX (399)
FireMarioX (334)
hazza (327)

Latest topics
» WUUUUUUUUUT?!
FIRST DBZ PIVOT! Empty25/09/16, 01:30 am by Xyphien

» It's been 3 years.
FIRST DBZ PIVOT! Empty24/07/13, 01:42 am by Xyphien

» its been a while
FIRST DBZ PIVOT! Empty02/04/13, 12:52 pm by Xyphien

» Newbie in da house!
FIRST DBZ PIVOT! Empty05/06/12, 02:37 pm by ANIMATIONMAN

» Wow.. I can't believe it...
FIRST DBZ PIVOT! Empty28/05/12, 06:53 am by Xyphien

» Who wants to do a PWA battle with me?
FIRST DBZ PIVOT! Empty28/05/12, 06:52 am by Xyphien

» Shadowkirby's back!
FIRST DBZ PIVOT! Empty06/04/12, 08:06 am by Shadowkirby

» Hey it's me MXDP
FIRST DBZ PIVOT! Empty23/03/12, 03:44 pm by Xyphien

» Test Run (need help)
FIRST DBZ PIVOT! Empty21/03/12, 10:56 am by MasterXDPivot

Statistics
We have 226 registered users
The newest registered user is alecadvwxg

Our users have posted a total of 7698 messages in 787 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 257 on 12/04/21, 05:33 pm

FIRST DBZ PIVOT!

+2
PajamaEntertainment
Pureownage11234
6 posters

Go down

FIRST DBZ PIVOT! Empty FIRST DBZ PIVOT!

Post by Pureownage11234 17/09/10, 09:37 am

Omg my best DBZ Pivot and my first!! ok well here it is! afro Okay :D but the sound effects were hard to find to!!
Pureownage11234
Pureownage11234
Awesome
Awesome

Back to top Go down

FIRST DBZ PIVOT! Empty Re: FIRST DBZ PIVOT!

Post by PajamaEntertainment 17/09/10, 09:51 am

ok work on all the basics also there were too many cinematic parts cinematic parts are great but dbz fights are supposed to be fast paced so you need to have more fighting the best thing to do would be to have fighting cinematic parts
PajamaEntertainment
PajamaEntertainment
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pureownage11234 17/09/10, 09:53 am

PajamaEntertainment wrote:ok work on all the basics also there were too many cinematic parts cinematic parts are great but dbz fights are supposed to be fast paced so you need to have more fighting the best thing to do would be to have fighting cinematic parts
OKAY BUT. This is my first one and i don't know much about the "DBZ Movements" Because i cant make it fast
Pureownage11234
Pureownage11234
Awesome
Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by PajamaEntertainment 17/09/10, 09:57 am

Pureownage11234 wrote:
PajamaEntertainment wrote:ok work on all the basics also there were too many cinematic parts cinematic parts are great but dbz fights are supposed to be fast paced so you need to have more fighting the best thing to do would be to have fighting cinematic parts
OKAY BUT. This is my first one and i don't know much about the "DBZ Movements" Because i cant make it fast
dude why do you act like everytime i post im insulting you im not im just giving you constructive criticism
PajamaEntertainment
PajamaEntertainment
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pureownage11234 17/09/10, 10:06 am

PajamaEntertainment wrote:
Pureownage11234 wrote:
dude why do you act like everytime i post im insulting you im not im just giving you constructive criticism
Because atleast at other pivot sites they dont give me ****** they atleast say "Great Job, but it needs work" Everything else feels insulting because it makes me pivot even worse People saying Great Job inspires me.
Pureownage11234
Pureownage11234
Awesome
Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Choiceinator 17/09/10, 08:48 pm

Pureownage11234 wrote:
Pureownage11234 wrote:
Because atleast at other pivot sites they dont give me ****** they atleast say "Great Job, but it needs work" Everything else feels insulting because it makes me pivot even worse People saying Great Job inspires me.
Really good if you keep practicing you will get really good but i suggest listening to pajama hes giving you great cc thats how i improve
Choiceinator
Choiceinator
Epic
Epic

Back to top Go down

Post by PajamaEntertainment 18/09/10, 04:48 am

Pureownage11234 wrote:
Pureownage11234 wrote:
seriously dude if i was low beg i would say great job but im not ive pointed out what i like about your anims but im not gonna say great job if i dont think its a great job i like to be honest and how do you expect to get anywhere if you get so mad if someone doesnt like your vids dude seriously just learn how to handle things if you start anymore arguments i will be forced to lower your warning level thank you for the support choice
PajamaEntertainment
PajamaEntertainment
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pureownage11234 18/09/10, 05:51 am

Pureownage11234 wrote:
Pureownage11234 wrote:
seriously dude if i was low beg i would say great job but im not ive pointed out what i like about your anims but im not gonna say great job if i dont think its a great job i like to be honest and how do you expect to get anywhere if you get so mad if someone doesnt like your vids dude seriously just learn how to handle things if you start anymore arguments i will be forced to lower your warning level thank you for the support choice
Okay well thank you for not inspiring me i wont post pivots anymore if you think they're ******
Pureownage11234
Pureownage11234
Awesome
Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by PajamaEntertainment 18/09/10, 06:06 am

wow dude really -_- you are extremely immature i never said that youre stuff was **** i said they werent great thats a huge difference youre anims are good for a begginer especially since you use cinematics but grow up dude
PajamaEntertainment
PajamaEntertainment
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XPivotN00bX 18/09/10, 06:25 am

Pureownage I can understand what you mean... When you get a great job you feel good so you want to continue. Am I correct? Now what Pajama means is he doesn't just give great jobs out like they are gifts. you need to earn it. Thats what inpsires me. When someone gives me CC and doesn't say anything like great job or Good work I think... hmmmm maybe I need to work hard so that someone can recognize my potential and I can "earn" a great job. I think I am the opposite of you pureownage Haha. I will always want people to get straight to the point and give me long and descriptive CC and when people say good job I feel good about myself but I don't really benifit. If you feel that your work is great than you deserve a pat on the back because thats really what counts, but don't get upset when someone doesn't give a great job or w.e cause sometimes people forget and sometimes people like me don't think it matters. With that being said I see that you would appreciate a good job so.... Good job pureownage.

Now for my CC.
Work on not having your character fig-it cause when he does it becomes very choppy. Before he has a close up on his hands to ki blast he fig-its. Try to fix it by keeping the character going in same direction and not moving a joint side to side.
Work on Easing ( |||-|--|---|----|----|---|--|-|||)
Work on feet Placement. Basically everything in this is kinda sketchy.
I like your creativity but as Pajama said. Less cinematics. If you want cinematics get into non-DBZ fighting. I would work on basics before doing another DBZ video. Try and looking up these key words and put your tests/practises on the forum:

Smoothness
Flow
Easing
Feet placement
Choppyness
Running tutorial
Walking tutorial
Punching tutorial
Kicking tutorial

Once you perfect all of that you can reach interz :)
Can't wait to see your work in the months to come.
XPivotN00bX
XPivotN00bX
Epic
Epic

Back to top Go down

Post by Niceonegunit 04/10/10, 04:07 pm

Dude, chill, Pajama is just telling what you need to improve, it's not an insult.

And like Pajama said, too cinematic, try making it more fighting, doesn't really need to be too fast, but add more fighting, and it'll be good.

Now for some more CC.
First of all, it wasn't that eased.
I also noticed when he flew away, he was very shaky.
Niceonegunit
Niceonegunit
Forum Reviewers
Forum Reviewers

Back to top Go down

Post by R12 04/10/10, 09:51 pm

Dude... major bump...

*LOCK*

E: PM Pajama if you want it unlocked to update. He's on more often than I am.
R12
R12
Forum Reviewers
Forum Reviewers

http://ThePivotCenter.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down